Churchill County Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
CARE Membership/Paperwork Portal
Member ship notes: The $5.00 CARE Membership/Paperwork Portal fee does not guarantee space in the program. Currently enrolled students will have priority prior to the open enrollment date of August 1, 2023.
Children must be signed up for the membership in order to register for months of CARE.
At CARE we help your child succeed!
CARE is a high quality after-school program that provides homework assistance, tutoring, and recreational activities in a safe and structured environment. Daily transportation from school to program is provided to both Oasis Academy and ChurchillCSD enrolled students. Participants enjoy games, crafts, snacks, and swimming at the Churchill Aquatic Center.
- Grades: Kindergarten through 5th grade
- (Children must be enrolled in Kindergarten during the school year to participate)
- Schools: Oasis Academy, Lahontan E.S., E.C. Best E.S., Numa E.S.
- Dates: August 14, 2023 - May 24, 2024
- Transportation is provided
- Full-day care will be provided on Fridays
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE MONTHS YOUR CHILD WILL BE ATTENDING CARE
$200.00/month for all participants.
- There is a $5.00 one-time registration/membership fee per child, required to complete full program membership
- The fee includes all after-school days, Fridays, and Fall Fun Camp.
- Children participating in Winter/Spring Fun Camp must register separately for those programs.
- You are only required to pay for the 1st month at this time and payment for each month will be due prior to the first day of the month.
- There is an additional child discount that will be applied at checkout for those signing up two or more children.
- Financial assistance programs available through eligibility in the Northern Nevada Children’s Cabinet program.
When registering, you must select all months your child will be attending the program. If they will attend the entire year, select each month to ensure their space is saved.
Daily drop-ins are permitted dependent on space available. Please contact us to inquire about space available.
- Daily Drop-In After School: $13.00
- Daily Drop-In Full Day: $25.00
The Cottage Schools | 255 E. Stillwater Ave.
Transportation from school locations to the Cottage Schools is provided
- Mondays-Thursdays, 2:00 p.m.
- 6:00 p.m.- Fridays: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Closed for all federal holidays
- Special program hours for Fall/Winter/Spring Break
Click here to view the CARE Calendar on Google and to add to your own calendar.
Click here to view a printable CARE Calendar, which includes all holidays, breaks, and open hours for the program.
K - 6