Churchill County Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
Fall Fun Camp!
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Fall Fun Pricing
Daily drop-in: $25.00 per day
Please Note: Children currently enrolled in Monthly CARE are automatically enrolled in Fall Fun Camp, and do not have to pay the additional charge/register in this section.
Camper's Daily Essentials List
• Water Bottle
• Bag Lunch (we are unable to refrigerate or heat lunches, no glass containers)
• Spending money for activities (will be announced in advance)
Winter Fun will include outside activities when the weather allows, please be sure to have children dressed accordingly:
• Closed-toed shoes/boots & warm socks (water proof shoes ideal)
• Warm clothes using the layer system (avoid cotton, synthetic/wool materials are ideal)
• Coat (water/wind-proof), winter cap, & gloves
• Backpack with an extra set of dry clothes in the event of snow/rain days
• Swimsuit & towel on swimming days
Bring a good attitude each day for some Winter Fun!!!
• Drop-off and pick-up is at the Cottage Schools, unless otherwise stated
• Parent/legal guardian must sign camper in and out every day!
• There will be a late charge accrued for campers who are not picked up by 6 p.m. daily
• Snacks are served daily at 10:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
• Parks & Recreation Office: 423-7733
• CARE Direct Line: 427-7777
• Churchill County Aquatic Center: 423-7091