This ride is hosted by Churchill County Parks & Recreation. The event is unique in that it lives up to its name - there are no hills and it is a perfect ride for beginners and a great ride to close out the season for veteran riders! Spend the day cycling the prehistoric Lahontan Lake bottom that is now the Desert Oasis of Nevada.
The tour is broken down into a 30-mile, 60-mile, and 100-mile tour, accommodating all types of riders. The ride is fully supported and includes several stops, event shirts, gift bags, lunch (for metric and century riders), and a post-event meal for all riders.
Where: Start at 3C Event Complex, Check in at The Barrel House | Fallon, Nevada
Check-in/Departure: 7:00 - 8:30 a.m.
All levels of riders are welcome! There are three ride options:
- 30 Mile Route
- Metric (60 Mile) Route
- Century (100 Mile) Route
We use the Ride with GPS app for maps and cue sheets, click the links below to view each distance route:
- 30-mile ride: $50
- Metric & Century riders: $70 (In-ride lunch is included for Metric and Century Riders)
- If paying by check, make payable to: CCPR (Churchill Co. Parks & Rec), 325 Sheckler Rd., Fallon, NV 89406
Register by 9-18-23 to guarantee t-shirt size
- Riders must be 16 years or older
- An after-ride meal will be provided for all-riders beginning @ 11:00 a.m.
- Additional after-ride meals can be purchased for $12.00
- All Metric/Century Riders must be at the lunch stop by 1:00 p.m.
There will be raffle of a bicycle and bike goodies, tickets are $5 each, need not be present to win
Required Equipment: Hard shell or ANSI/SNELL approved helmet.
Recommended equipment: bicycle in good operating condition, tools, patch kit, spare bike tube and pump, 2 water bottles, clothing appropriate for the weather, extra snacks, sunscreen, and pain reliever.
Raffle tickets purchased online will be added to the ticket drum upon purchase and the ticket stubs will be added to registration bag for riders who have purchased online.